Selasa, 17 Mei 2016

I'm a Dreamer

I'm a Dreamer


I will keep on running onward,
Even though I'm out of breath
Today I will challenge my limit for glimpse of tommorow

This whole world is in fast forward,
And I'm always left behind,
I'm reach the summit,
but they flying higher

They ask but I cant explain it,
How I'm not discouraged by it,
It's quite the opposite,
I cant get enough

I will seize the day,
No matter what it throws my way,
It cannot keep me grounded,
Evolving every step, reborn as new me

You'll never hear me say : "I think I am at my limit"
No, I'll soar beyond that boundary,
Come on let's aim up higher

It's not easy to keep going,
Motivation's running thin,
I know my dream's unrealistic,
No, I dont need reminding

In this moment under pressure,
when you feel it closing in,
You're the one,
Be the one who believe in

I'm keep searching for an answer
But I can't keep it together
Does anybody know what path I should take?

I wont hesitate,
because this dream that i'll create,
it cannot be misguided by simple regret and thoughts of "what if"

So, I'll take my next step,
But if you were to cheer me on,
I'd soar beyond that boundary,
This was worth all the heartache

I dont care about our odds,
I'll leave the doubt because
I am a dreamer

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Terimakasih untuk berkomentar, Komentarmu sangat berarti untuk penulis agar terus semangat berkarya. Setiap kritik dan saran sangat dihargai agar blog ini semakin baik ke depannya. Semoga anda berbahagia :)