Sabtu, 28 November 2015

Ephemera


Ephemera

Making a face as if unaffected.
Laughing like always,
your eyes like today's clear blue sky,
trying to say something.

Words always taught me from deep down
bringing from behind emptiness
but when they became that empty
I began to walk.

One by one pointless feelings of impatience
come to a stop in front of me.

So don't look at me with those sad eyes because I'll get sad.
Maybe you no longer relfect in me.

Falling in love with a person comes so naturally
but if I had known more about it,
maybe this wouldn't have happened to us.

As it is without searching for an answer
Again I'll start to take a step from a whirlpool of repetition.

So don't look at me with those eyes because I'll get sad.
Maybe you no longer reflect in me.
I just can't forget, because today I'm still here.
I'm always looking for your shadow somewhere.

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Terimakasih untuk berkomentar, Komentarmu sangat berarti untuk penulis agar terus semangat berkarya. Setiap kritik dan saran sangat dihargai agar blog ini semakin baik ke depannya. Semoga anda berbahagia :)