Sabtu, 28 November 2015

About You

About You

Since the city wind has gotten colder little by little,
I worry about you who gets colds so easilly,
When the winter smells have started to pass through me,
I want to see you, it hurts enough to overflow
as i hurt, as i struggle
we dream a dream called tomorrow, and go on living

Again someday you can't help it,
you get lonely, at those times
no matter what I do, no matter where I am,
I run to you.
Let's just toss away those ordinary words
I don't need anything, you're here,
that's everything I need.


while decieving the important things, everybody ignores them,
even if it seems you'll end up all alone, you'll be okay.

Someday again even if the big waves take you away
I'll use up all my power to protect you,
time is exceeded, people are the flow,
even if you just stop seeing things,
here I am right next to you,
that's just my everything.
hold your worries, crushed by sadness,
even if you start to give up on your beliefs
I'll continue to sing thinking about you,
all that is my everything.
    

2 komentar:

  1. do you like Japanese song? is it because the meaningful words or melodic rhythm? I just happened to search the words, which i thought was from a poet, but then google had a hit from Jpop lyrics :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Yup, I'm translated from a song i used to hear. Song without melody is poetry ;)

    BalasHapus

Terimakasih untuk berkomentar, Komentarmu sangat berarti untuk penulis agar terus semangat berkarya. Setiap kritik dan saran sangat dihargai agar blog ini semakin baik ke depannya. Semoga anda berbahagia :)